Your Lutron home at a glance
Now supports Lutron Caséta Wireless!
HomeSense turns your iPhone or iPad into a command center for your Lutron
automated home. HomeSense supports Caséta Wireless, RadioRA 2, HomeWorks QS,
as well as Nest Learning Thermostat and Philips Hue Personal Wireless Lighting*,
providing seamless integration between those systems. The app shows the state
of your whole home and every room, and lets you control lights, fans, shades,
and thermostats. With Notification Center widget, favorites, home and room
scenes, HomeSense is flexible, convenient and easy to use.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Easy to use - all the key information is available on one screen. See how many lights or fans are on in the house, current thermostat temperature, selected timeclock schedule and energy saving mode. See if a room has lights or fans on without navigating inside. Use quick actions or scenes to turn off everything in a room with one quick gesture.
- Provides seamless integration between Lutron systems, Nest Thermostat, and Philips Hue Lighting. Use one app to control your devices.
- Virtual scenes add convenience by recalling particular settings for any number of controls. Create your own scenes for something that you do often or settings that involve many controls.
- Favorites allow quick access to often-used controls. Any light, fan, shade or even single keypad button can be set as a favorite. Room scenes can be added to favorite list, too.
- Need even quicker access? Use Today view widget to toggle selected controls or turn on scenes.
- HomeSense has editing capabilities to view and edit scheduled events, keypad button programming and thermostat schedules for Lutron (with compatible firmware). It also supports viewing and editing scheduled events for Philips Hue lights, including events relative to sunrise or sunset.
- Everything is customizable - you can organize your home: manage rooms, rename controls and keypad buttons, hide unwanted devices. Adjust device defaults: set default brightness, fade-in and fade-out time for dimmers, set default speed for fans, set switch type to light, fan or outlet.
- iCloud sync keeps your home configuration up-to-date on all of your devices.
- Lutron RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS can be accessed remotely via Connect Bridge or by setting up VPN connection.
- Philips Hue can be accessed remotely by setting up VPN connection.
- Caséta Wireless and Nest Learning Thermostat include remote access out of the box.
* Philips Hue support includes controlling lights, Hue Tap accessory, and Dimmer Switch. Functionality for editing scenes and Hue Tap settings is not provided at this time.
For Lutron RadioRA 2, HomeWorks QS or GRAFIK RA 2, professionally installed system connected to home WiFi network.
For Lutron Caséta Wireless, Lutron Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge Pro with working Internet connection.
For Nest, Nest Learning Thermostat with working Internet connection.
For Philips Hue, Philips Hue lights with bridge connected to home WiFi network.
Lutron, HomeWorks, RadioRA are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc registered in the US and other countries.
Caséta, RadioRA 2, GRAFIK RA are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
Nest®, Nest Learning Thermostat®, Nest Leaf Logo®, Airwave®, Auto-Away®, Nest Protect®, Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxide®,
and the Works with Nest logos are trademarks licensed by Nest Labs, Inc.
PHILIPS is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Philips N.V.